Welcome to the ReedRADIO.com Community!
Lay Back. Way Back. The Way Life Is Supposed To Be!
Thank you for listening to ReedRADIO.com. Keith and I hope you enjoyed the trip back…way back to when music was changing the landscape of America. Fats Domino, Little Richard, and St. Louis’ own Chuck Berry were leading the charge toward Rock ‘n Roll and the British invasion. The Motown sound was coming out of Detroit, and young Black artists were being groomed to look and sound different. Aretha Franklin was the voice of the Civil Rights Movement. As protests against the Vietnam War intensified, popular music became the new anthem…the consciousness of America.
The ’70s saw the rise of Funk, a new sound filled with drums and horns that seemed to invite us to the dance floor. Basement parties, slow dances, and first kisses. Earth, Wind & Fire sang about love, while Elton John and Rod Stewart graced the Soul Train stage.
Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, and Whitney Houston ruled the 80s. Music videos and portable music devices changed the way we listened to and interpreted music. As we slid into the ’90s, music became more personal, our music palettes more diverse and inclusive because technology allowed us to listen to whatever we wanted. Our playlists were as personal as the clothes we wore.
This is the way you should listen to ReedRADIO.com. Lay back, and hear the soundtrack of your life. Close your eyes, and go back to when music meant something to you. For example, I celebrated my 21st birthday on the dance floor of a Disco Club in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, just dancing until 4:00 am to the sounds of the Funkadelics, Donna Summer, and the Ohio Players. Keith was in the DJ Booth, and when he saw me on the dance floor, I had on a sheer dress over a nude bodysuit. You would’ve thought he was the older sibling. Whenever I hear the music of those artists, I always find myself remembering what a fun night that was.
ReedRADIO.com is a subscription-based Internet Radio Station. Keith and I want you to enjoy the station’s signature blend of “Old School” R&B and Classic Pop Music. Everything from Marvin Gaye to the Rolling Stones. The music will always be free to everyone, but for those of you who want to delve deeper into the ReedRADIO.com global community, join the ReedRADIO.com family. Your music stream is commercial-free any time you want, anywhere you want. #reedradio
Your Membership Benefits
You can keep up-to-date on everything about ReedRADIO.com and your membership benefits on the ReedRADIO.com social sites, in the community’s Facebook page, or here on the ReedRADIO.com website. Please feel free to comment, ask questions, or give us feedback. Don’t be shy! #reedradio
- Commercial-free music streaming 24/7.
- Access to the ReedRADIO.com global community via the ReedRADIO.com Facebook Group.
- Talk “everything” music in the ReedRADIO.com LIVE! monthly video Hangout, May – November. Beginning May 2020.
- Advance concert ticket sales and discounts through Ticketmaster and Live Nation.
- Free Access to the ReedRADIO.com Mobile App. Due June 2020.
- The quarterly newsletter, WAX!, delivered directly to your inbox.
- Discounts for music and book purchases on Amazon.
- Access to the ReedRADIO.com store.
- Access to the ReedRADIO.com Podcast, Out in Left Field.
- Live concert streaming.
- Contests and other Member-exclusive events
Do These Three Things Right Now!
Keith and I want your ReedRADIO.com listening experience to be the best it can be. In fact, we want you to love ReedRDIO.com so much that you never turn it off. So, we’re asking you to do these three things right now:
- Click HERE to subscribe to ReedRADIO.com, and join the ReedRADIO.com Family. We’re so sure you’ll love ReedRADIO.com that we’re offering a 100% money back guarantee in the first 60 days of your membership with no questions asked. Just email me at email@example.com, and allow 3-4 weeks for your request to be processed.
- ReedRADIO.com has a global listening audience. To maximize all your membership benefits, we recommend you follow the link HERE, and join the ReedRADIO.com Facebook Group. Not only will you hear about what’s new at ReedRADIO.com, but you can share the music with other music fans from every corner of the globe.
- Follow ReedRADIO.com on your social site of choice, or all of them, so you don’t miss a thing! Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. #reedradio